Account Executive - BGC
Friday, February 07 2020
- Responsible for managing the business of an assigned account/category by gaining and maintaining distribution, identifying opportunities for profitable growth, implementing in-store promotions, implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence, ensuring the timely collection of receivables, effective management of in-store personnel and cultivating long-term business relationship.
- Manage and resolve issues, conflicts and concerns of and with clients.
- Responsible for, but not exclusive to, sales performance of the assigned category, and the conceptualization and execution of marketing based activities for the assigned account/category, shop front and promoter management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our goods and services according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track account/category metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within account/category and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 1-2 year(s) of working experience in sales
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can deal with people from different levels
- Willing to travel
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- 2 Full-Time position(s) handling Manila Accounts
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]