AP Specialist - BGC
Description: clean-up of GRIR and Vendor Open Items for countries in scope of APAC
Qualifications: - With a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- Have at least 4 years work experience in Accounts Payables end to end process (i.e., Invoice Posting, Payments, Issue Resolution, Reporting and Reconciliation).
- With extensive background and experience in Accounting concepts and reports analysis, GRIR/Vendor Account and other account codes reconciliation.
- Experience working in a shared service center is preferred, but not required.
- Keen on financial data and information and able to identify accounting irregularities
- SAP Experience is a must
- Fluent in English language required
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]