Tuesday, May 08 2018
- Provides medical expertise, governance and leadership to the Medical Affairs team
- Serve as the company’s Medical Director in FDA
- Lead the company in implementing product stewardship
- Ensure that the following activities are complied or effectively and efficiently carried out: o Clinical Trials are in compliance to GCP and FDA regulations
- Product information is science based and product claims are well substantiated
- Formulate policies, solutions, strategies and plans to address/minimize product risk.
- Review of promotional and medical materials to ensure content are medically appropriate and compliant with internal and external requirements.
- Preparation of local MA SOPs as needed with the help of other MA personnel
- Conduct Advisory Board meeting and Perceptorship Program
- Work with Marketing team to develop MA activities based on MA strategy of each assigned product to support product brand plan.
- Preparation of documents for submission to PNF (Philippine National Formulary) so that product will be included in all government entities.
- Budget, forecast and track Medical Affairs internal and external expenditures
- Establish appropriate strategic partnerships with KOLs in all therapeutic areas
- Must posses a Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Must be license Physician
- Minimum 6 years of Medical Affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent leadership, managerial, interpersonal and relationship- building skills
- Strategic thinker, innovative, able to drive multiple-simultaneous initiatives, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- A high level of knowledge of regulatory environment including key regulatory agencies
- High sense of integrity
- Willing to travel
- Computer literacy
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]