PRICING AND MBI (MARKET AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE) MANAGER
Monday, June 27 2016
- Will be responsible for working with the sales & marketing organization in creating and enhancing the company's pricing architecture & market business information gathering to identify actionable opportunities.
- Leads the analysis of market, competitive and pricing trends to help establish overall volume and pricing strategy and regional tactical action plans with Sales groups.
- Monitor erformance from the National to the regional level to attain targets (premium price, profitability,revenue,market share)
- Manage the MBI and APM tools to ensure that data and analytics are up to date and reliable
- Works with Regional Opcos pertaining to global Profit up and Sales drive initiatives and strives towards certification
- Represents the company and the industry as the ITE (Industry Technical Expert) in dealings with relevant government agencies
- Must be a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics or economics, Finance are also required
- With 5 years of business experience or 3-5 years of pricing/financial experience is preferred
- Pricing Certification experience is also preferred
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]