Monday, January 29 2018
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Must be a graduate of any 4 year degree
- NO Gender preference
- With at least 10 years professional work experience4
- Good to excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Can deal with different level of people
- Must be willing to work in BGC
- Can start ASAP
Interested applicants may send their most updated CV at email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]