Accounts Payable Assistant - BGC
Friday, January 10 2020
- Perform advanced processing of vendor invoices in the respective ERP system
- Maintain vendor master data and work with vendor companies to resolve complex payment issues;
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable transactions in accordance to the set service level agreement
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise.
- Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data, and perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary.
- Assist in month-end-closing activities.
- Leverage on your expertise by constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes that contribute to process excellence initiatives; share best practices in Accounts Payable within your team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Atleast 6 months to 1 year of working experience required.
- SAP USER PREFERRED
- Willing to start ASAP
- Willing to be assigned at BGC, Taguig
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]