Admin Assistant - Makati
Friday, January 10 2020
- Assists the President with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the President’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with other Board members and Managers.
- Supports President in his external commitments related to business, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Coordinate/organize complex meetings, moving schedules, conferences and calls.
- Schedule, organize and attends management committee meetings.
- Possess any Bachelor's Degree
- With pleasing personality and has good speaking skills
- Willing to work long hours, organized, and result oriented
- With keen attention to details
- Wiling to work in MAKATI
- Can start ASAP
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]