Business Analytics Officer - BGC
Friday, February 07 2020
- Serve as an internal expert in conducting major and complex business performance planning and analysis
- Assist the Country Finance Head in developing business performance guidelines.
- Provide senior management with information that may affect policy changes, performance measures, and ultimately the totality of the business. Design, develop, and recommend preventive, corrective and/or mitigative actions in form of changes in the policies. organizational structure, and/or procedures.
- Review performance plans, budget estimates, financial plans, and various high level documents, and provides recommendations to the senior management.
- Prepare data analysis and other information for use in business intelligence systems for analytics, resource allocation decisions, and programmatic decisions.
- Analyzes performance metrics and data for strategy, planning, and risk management. Conducts comprehensive management studies.
- Provide forecast and pipeline reports to senior management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree Finance/Accountancy, Commerce or equivalent. CPA is a must.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of total work experience in Management Reporting / Corporate Planning / Corporate Finance / Business Analytics ; Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Must have strong analytical and finance modelling skills
- Must be knowledgeable in SAP in a sales and marketing set-up
- With experience in creating reports for and presenting to C-Level or equivalent positions
- Should have effective presentation skills
- Must have strong MS Office (especially Excel and Access) skills
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]