Community Analyst (Social Media Expert) - Makati
Friday, October 16 2020
- Execution of the social media strategy: manage the social media calendar, working closely with content strategy and social media strategy.
- Publish and advertise content (texts, pictures, videos etc.) to our social media channels, including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Prepare reports on channel performance, content performance and campaign performance and translate them into recommendations and action plans.
- Monitor and manage incoming message on our social channels
- Communicate insights and best practices to the regional and global teams
- Implement and improve guidelines for content creation, content distribution and social engagement
- Keep the social media team up to date about current and upcoming trends in social media and regional social activities
- Continuously perform competitive research and monitor trends
- Knowledge of social platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Social Media Management Software;
- Knowledge in setting up social ad campaigns on the different social platforms;
- 2-3 years’ experience with social analytics tools;
- 2-3 years’ experience with Google Analytics;
- Have an analytical mind set with attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and capable to create insights on how to optimize our content strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the digital.
- Have project management skills and a pro-active attitude;
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload, work well under pressure and deliver high quality output that meets tight deadlines
- Hands-on mentality, takes accountability, curious nature, continuous improvement driven both when asked for as well as on your own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills & English
- Amenable for night shift schedule
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]