CPA Lawyer - Makati
Friday, July 10 2020 to Monday, August 10 2020
- Resolve financial or tax law issues of the company.
- Possess strong knowledge of tax laws and issues including income, property, gift and federal tax.
- Stay up-to-date with IRS regulations and tax laws
- Keep accurate records and develop plans to solve financial issues that affect his or her clients.
- Keeping confidential records and tax information
- Understanding finance and accounting principles
- Communicating and negotiating with local government
- Evaluating and assessing complicated tax issues
- Researching and analyzing laws
- Possess a J.D. (Juris Doctor) Degree and Bar Exam passer
- Preferably CPA
- With atleast 2 years experience in corporate
- Full-time position
- Location: Makati
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]