DATA CENTER AND INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER - MAKATI
Tuesday, January 21 2020
- Graduate of BS ECE, Licensed is a plus
- With at least 5 years experience in Data and Infrastructure role
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Must be familiar with airconditioning and genset operation and maintenance
- Familiar with cabling standards, ITIL and other hardware standards
- Must be familiar with servers, network appliance, hardware, software and computer appliances
- Must be HANDS-ON, pro-active and dedicated
- Must be highly technically
- Introduce new computer systems into current setups for optimum IT functions.
- Troubleshoot IT systems when there is an issue or problem reported by computer users.
- Perform a check to make sure all systems are working fine and up to date.
- Carry out data backups and administration.
- Install and maintain software updates periodically.
- Install and configure new hardware and software, applications, including anti-virus software, Office application, messaging application, operating system, etc.
- Add and configure new workstations.
- Routine audits of systems and software.
- Perform backups of systems and user data
- Apply and document operating system updates and configuration changes.
- Manage firewalls, switches, routers, AP, network printer and other LAN equipment
- Manage and configure telecommunication equipment (analog PBX, PBX gateway etc.)
- Answer technical queries.
- Ensure the correctness of the Data Encoded.
- Carry out special projects/tasks as may be required by management from time to time.