Deputy Corporate Secretary [CPA Lawyer] - Makati
Tuesday, July 14 2020
- A Corporate Secretary could be considered the glue that holds an entire corporation together. He/she is responsible for assuring the company stays in compliance with both regulatory and statutory requirements while also executing all of the decisions, resolutions and changes put forth by the corporation’s Board of Directors.
- He/she oversees the corporation’s shareholder meetings.
- Retains and organizes all of the corporation’s significant documents as well as records; some of these might include its Certificate of Good Standing, business licenses, SEC compliance paperwork, stock transfers, proxy statements, shareholder correspondence, contracts and the corporation’s Capitalization Table.
- Resolve financial or tax law issues of the company.
- Possess strong knowledge of tax laws and issues including income, property, gift and federal tax.
- Stay up-to-date with IRS regulations and tax laws
- Keep accurate records and develop plans to solve financial issues
- Keeping confidential records and tax information
- Understanding finance and accounting principles
- Communicating and negotiating with local government
- Evaluating and assessing complicated tax issues
- Researching and analyzing laws
- Must be a CPA Lawyer
- Supremely organized and detail-oriented
- An effective and patient communicator
- An excellent problem solver
- Experienced at managing entire departments as well as individual employees
- Familiar with business laws and regulations
- Extremely discreet
- Able to perform under pressure
- A calm and rational mediator
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]