Legal Head (Lawyer) - Makati
Friday, January 17 2020
- Heads a Legal Team
- Develops and leads corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the business interest of the organization.
- Spearheads corporate compliance programs and initiatives.
- Ensures filing of Corporate reportorial requirements.
- Reviews and/or develops Company Policies authored by, or in partnership with, Human Resources.
- Identifies compliant/non-compliant areas in cooperation with business units and proposes solutions, if needed.
- Ensures that corporate actions are compliant with law and Company Policies.
- Oversees delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Coordinates with, and assists consultant lawyers and external counsels handling cases and other matters affecting the Company, including identification of evidence, devising and management of strategy.
- Maintains proper corporate interactions with the relevant local and national government bodies and the community at large.
- Drafts, reviews and manages all important Company contracts, regulatory documentation, correspondence & communications, various business, operational and legal documents and mercantile contracts.
- Monitors the processing and facilitation of all existing and new business’ licensing and registration requirements/processes, permits and compliance documents with all various regulatory entities.
- Furnishes the senior Corporate Officers and Department Heads with legal advice on matters relating to the business, particularly in the fields of Contract law, Taxation, Corporate Law and Labor Law.
- Participates in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the management team.
- Established and maintains a filing system and procedures for monitoring Corporate legal matters.
- Trains and mentors legal staff to achieve Legal Department and Corporate goals.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]