Logistics Assistant (Letter of Credit) - Makati
Tuesday, July 28 2020
- Arrange and monitor orders and shipment status.
- Prepare shipping instructions based on customer’s requirements and letter of credit and send shipping instructions to supplier and/or third-party logistics provider.
- Wholesale trading and logistics transaction processing such as but not limited to preparing shipping instructions, invoices, certificates of origin, packing lists and other beneficiary certificate and documents as called by the letters of credit.
- Review and check the contents of the letters of credit of clients and compare them with the shipping documents to determine if in order or if there are discrepancies
- Graduate of Customs Administration or any Business Course
- At least 1 year experience
- Experience in handling Letter of Credit is a MUST
- Amenable to work in Makati
- Project-based position
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]