Marketing Graphic Artist - BGC
Friday, January 10 2020
- To work on a variety of projects and activities, such as websites, advertising, events, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, division and corporate communications.
- To estimate the time required to complete the work and provide realistic timelines for artwork delivery based on design brief;
- To think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design within the constraints of cost and time;
- To present finalized ideas and concepts and work with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- To proofread to produce accurate and highquality work;
- To work as part of the marketing team in developing concepts and work with other vendors in the execution of such projects
- To perform other tasks related to work as requested
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Program and in Computer aided design or other design software.
- Flexible, Resourceful with Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Must be amenable to work in BGC
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]