Receptionist - BGC
Friday, January 10 2020
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 6 months of working experience required.
- With pleasing personality
- Good communication and verbal skills
- Flexible and can work under pressure
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]