Senior Digital Designer - Makati
Monday, January 06 2020
To contribute to best practice graphics and digital production
- Prioritise workloads for themselves and eventually lead a small team of designers
- Assist and support Global Graphic Design Manager and Global Marketing Comms team in developing and creating collaterals
- Comfortable in mentoring / leading a small team.
- Must be able to work with multiple clients and on multiple jobs at the same time
- Ability to manage projects within set timescale
- Ensure the creative briefing process is adhered to at all times
- Develop and produce concepts and artwork aligned to the branding
- Must be able to develop creative responses to briefs or apply pre-determined creative approaches to projects when needed.
- Be comfortable working on a variety of design jobs, from small simple image requests / chart request to complex multi-page documents / multi-elements campaigns
- Able to work under direction, working to set template designs
- Have an excellent understanding of print process / setting up a job for print, preparing artwork for online use / social media / web, correct use of colour types – on and offline, and typography
- Collaborate and assist regional marketing teams for marketing collateral adaptations.
- Design and input into the production of a variety of print, digital, and web projects, including
- Papers, branded presentation materials inc. PowerPoint and Word documents and event supporting collaterals, interactive documents, interface design, web graphics, diagrams, infographics, banners for intranet use, external website ads, email campaign assets, social media graphics, editing video and animating text using appropriate software.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces
- 5 + years’ experience working in the graphic design field
- Candidates with experience in industries such as Information Technology and/or Digital Media would be preferred, and direct to consumer experience would also highly regarded
- Background with product marketing preferred
- Experience of working within / for a B2B company
- Holds a relevant Graphic Design qualification – to degree level
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.Previous experience of managing or mentoring a small team
- Must be comfortable and enjoy working within a set of brand guidelines – the candidate will be expected to be a brand ambassador for the region. They will have experience and an understanding of working within brand guidelines and be comfortable reinforcing these within the immediate team / with internal clients.
- Must be proficient in the use of design related packages including Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop / Acrobat
- Must have a background in producing interactive documents and UX design
- Must have a working knowledge and experience of Premiere Pro / After Effects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Willingness to learn new software packages/online system as needed
- Experience in web marketing/web design
- Experience in technical design and information design is highly regarded
NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]