Travel and Expense Assistant - Taguig
Thursday, March 16 2023 to Tuesday, May 16 2023
Responsible for the day-to-day activities of all travel and expense audit functions. This includes travel reimbursement, expense reporting, receipt audit, corporate card and PCard troubleshooting, and travel and PCard policy adherence. You will also assist in creating process documentation for the vendor master data process and perform other administrative activities as assigned.
- Support and maintain the day to day activities of all travel & expense audit, and travel tool functions, including travel reimbursement, expense reporting, receipt audit, corporate card and PCard troubleshooting, and travel and PCard policy adherence.
- Successfully handle coordination for information gathering and respond to inquiries received via email and internal ticketing tool within the agreed SLA.
- Assist in creating process documentation for vendor master data process.
- Perform other administrative activities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Notify the Team Lead and Operation Manager in advance in case of any leaves to ensure no disruption of task/responsibilities.
- Ensure availability of back-up to manage immediate requests in case of scheduled leaves lasting more than 2 days.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in travel and expense audit operations and related administrative activities.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
Strong communication and coordination skills
Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Suite
Familiarity with travel and expense management tools and software
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong organizational and time management skills
Must be available to work on a mid-shift schedule from Monday to Friday from 4 PM to 1 AM.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: [Applicant's Name] - [Position]